Watch the videos animation
1 and animation
2 (ignore the incorrect
dates about Lab 2, which is called Lab 3 in the video).
Create an interesting animation. Examples include,
- shapes with colors that gradually change over time
- rain drops on a window (random sizes, random positions, not always
- shapes that spiral towards the middle like a drain (requires use of
- weird line patterns or something like glitch art
You are required to have:
- at least two variables to represent positions, or sizes, or colors, etc.
- changing variable values in the
- at least two kinds of shapes or lines/curves
Do not simply copy what I have done in the videos. You will lose
points if you do this. Instead, create a unique program that animates
objects in a different way. Your program doesn't have to be "clever"
or "creative" but it does have to be different.